This flavorful Healthy Mushroom Soup is full of vegetables with a light, earthy, full-flavored mushroom broth without all the fat.
- 4 cups of Broccoli Florets
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1-2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Kosher Salt
- Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Spray a large skillet with non-stick cooking spray and add olive oil. Heat the olive oil over medium to medium-low heat.
- Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the broccoli to the skillet and toss with the garlic and olive oil. Cook for 3 minutes and then season the dish with salt and pepper, stirring often. Cook until broccoli turns bright green and becomes tender.
**This updated recipe was adapted from Nancy’s recipe and can be found on her blog, Butterbean Queen Home: http://www.butterbeanqueen.com/sauteed-broccoli-recipe.html